POETRY FROM THE HEART !

  • Nikhil Parekh <parekh_nikhil@yahoo.co.in>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2003
      Hi and poignant greetings of the day to all you, in
      this most wonderfully magnanimous group. It really is
      a stupendous pleasure for me to be interacting with
      you all.

      I had some great news to share with all poetry fans. A
      brand new collection of my poems, my collected work of
      poems has now appeared on cd, and is now available at
      http://www.rowepublishing.com/poetry2.html . This
      collection incorporates fathomless elements of life,
      love, and mystical creation.

      It'd be an overwhelming honor for me if you browsed
      through the same, transpired me even more than ever
      before, to keep writing poetry till my last breath.

      God bless you all with unfathomable happiness, and
      thank you once again for your magnanimous support.

      Nikhil
      BUY THE CD OF COLLECTED LOVE POEMS DIRECTLY FROM:
      http://www.rowepublishing.com/poetry2.html

      Visit me at : http://www.nikhilparekh.com