Webcam Models Wanted, Earn $ 2000 Daily, 10/2/2011, 12:00 am

  • costumeplayers2thesequel@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      Reminder from: costumeplayers2thesequel Yahoo! Group

      Title: Webcam Models Wanted, Earn $ 2000 Daily

      Date: Sunday October 2, 2011
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Notes: Hello friend
      Do you want to be a camgirl or camguy, or act as agent to recruit
      webcam models
      and earn money webcam modeling?
      We are currently seeking female webcam models, male webcam models, gay
      webcam models, shemale webcam models, and couples who are needed for
      webcam work from home full or part time. Webcam model jobs on our high
      traffic network provide the best opportunity to work at home doing
      live webcam modeling. Some of our highest paid webcam models have made
      over $2,000 in a single day!!! This is possible because our cam models
      do paid shows for many clients at once, and spend very little time in
      free chat.
      If you are already an adult webcam model on another site or network,
      we offer the highest paying webcam modeling jobs in the industry! For
      more info on becoming a webcam model and a description of cam jobs
      available please visit
      http://www.internetmodeling.com/7268