RE: [costumecamp] Camp placement...

  • Scratch
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2009
      I'm definitely going to ask for the spot on the other side of the bridge from pornyata & based on our popularity last year and the fact that I'm willing to go early and set up and all that i think we have a good shot at getting it.

      yipee!

      To: costumecamp@yahoogroups.com
      From: jkirby33333@...
      Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 02:57:11 +0000
      Subject: [costumecamp] Camp placement...

      Please please please can we have pornyata's spot?!?!!?!? !?! or the one across the path where they did nothing important or entertaining? C'mon Scratch! Get us a good spot!! :D This little burner performs much better in the shade ;) ;) And Christine will be camping with us if it is okay with you :) And if Amy ( I think that was her name?) wants to camp with us as well I have no problem with that at all! Make sure and get your invite!

      HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.