Virgin Board

  • Doug Lea
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2009
      I almost hate to soil the pure, pristine board. Who am I kidding?
      Being first in line is one of my favorite hobbies...lol

      I am busier than I've ever been in my life (I've said that before and
      it was true, but this month takes the cake!) so I'm totally looking
      forward to playing hard this summer!
    • jenny
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
        --- In costumecamp@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Lea" <rudytoot-toot@...> wrote:

        > I almost hate to soil the pure, pristine board. Who am I kidding?
        > Being first in line is one of my favorite hobbies...lol
        >
        > I am busier than I've ever been in my life (I've said that before and
        > it was true, but this month takes the cake!) so I'm totally looking
        > forward to playing hard this summer!

        and play hard we shall! did i tell you i spin fire now? YAY!! you'll have to give me some
        pointers with your beads ;) I am so sad that Sprye won't be there, but we will make it work :)
        Hope things calm down for you!