Mark: if you have 1802s you might try one of them- I think they are generally better with higher clock speeds. On Oct 18, 2017, at 12:39 AM, Mark Abenebill_rowe@rogers.com
Just quickly tried 14.31818, and there was no response from the console. Looks like 12 MHz is my speed limit. -Markmarkabene@ymail.com
While I was encouraged by Ian's results, you're correct, it was totally free beer that my system works at 12 MHz. Among my spare parts I have 14.31818 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to some abuses of this forum, initial posts by new members will not appear until approved by a moderator. We regret that the actions of a few spammers have resulted in this inconvenience to the community.
- Dec 30, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.