Hi Joe, Sorry for the late reply on the PPC request. I only started looking into this today and I'm afraid it turns out to be rather difficult. I'm using theetxmato
I have a TL866 also. You are right it won't do 2716's. But it will do 27C16's that have a low programming voltage. You just have to be careful what you trydljones60
I also have a TL-866A, cute little programmer for the low cost and very handy for EPROM/EEPROM usage. I can also confirm that it's useless with the Latticegaryekaufman
Please note that due to some abuses of this forum, initial posts by new members will not appear until approved by a moderator. We regret that the actions of a few spammers have resulted in this inconvenience to the community.
- Dec 30, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.