I don't know what you mean by circulation. The book was never free to download, you needed to pay for your electronic copy. I have my electronic copy, rightjoshbensadon
That one is too far for me. But where can you stay??? At VCFMW, it's in a hotel, so you can stay right there in the hotel with the exhibit, very nicejoshbensadon
Hi Hank: My sense of it is that the publisher must have felt that it was no longer worth keeping the book in print. And, at that point, the publishing rightsraysills
Please note that due to some abuses of this forum, initial posts by new members will not appear until approved by a moderator. We regret that the actions of a few spammers have resulted in this inconvenience to the community.
- Dec 30, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.