Re: Elf 2000 / ElfDisk / STG1861 Kits Available

  • dddiceman
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2011
      I see the kits are sold out... how can you run out of candy on Halloween? :) When will there be another run? I only check in here every few days.

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Armstrong" <bob@...> wrote:

      > I can now sell a partial kit for the Elf 2000, Elf Disk/UART/RTC and
      > STG1861. This kit contains a single large PC board consisting of these
      > three PC boards tiled together and is scored to make it easy to snap apart
      > the individual PC boards. Also included is a set of four pre-programmed
      > GALs (one for the Elf 2000, one for the Disk/UART/RTC and two for the
      > STG1861) and one pre-programmed OTP EPROM containing the Elf 2000 firmware.
      > The rest of the parts, including the CDP1802 and the TIL311s, you will need
      > to purchase separately.
      >

      > The price will be $80 including S&H for USA customers, and $85 for
      > international customers. California residents will get stuck paying 8.25%
      > sales tax as well.
      >

      > You can read all about the Elf 2000 on its web page
      >

      > http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/Elf2K.htm
      >

      > and you buttons for ordering at the bottom of this page. Be sure to select
      > the correct shipping option (USA or International) when you buy.
      >

      > There's a complete PDF manual for the Elf 2000 family, including the
      > Disk/UART/RTC and STG1861 boards here
      >

      > http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Downloads/Elf2k.pdf
      >

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Bob Armstrong
      >
      > Spare Time Gizmos

    • Craig Ledbetter
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2011
        Hey!

        I haven't been able to sit down and order my kit yet????

        I do hope there is another run coming.

        PLEASE?

        Craig Ledbetter

        Ireland

        _____

        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com <mailto:cosmacelf%40yahoogroups.com> , "Bob
        Armstrong" <bob@...> wrote:

        > I can now sell a partial kit for the Elf 2000, Elf Disk/UART/RTC and
        > STG1861. This kit contains a single large PC board consisting of these
        > three PC boards tiled together and is scored to make it easy to snap apart
        > the individual PC boards. Also included is a set of four pre-programmed
        > GALs (one for the Elf 2000, one for the Disk/UART/RTC and two for the
        > STG1861) and one pre-programmed OTP EPROM containing the Elf 2000
        firmware.
        > The rest of the parts, including the CDP1802 and the TIL311s, you will
        need
        > to purchase separately.
        >

        > The price will be $80 including S&H for USA customers, and $85 for
        > international customers. California residents will get stuck paying 8.25%
        > sales tax as well.
        >

        > You can read all about the Elf 2000 on its web page
        >

        > http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/Elf2K.htm
        >

        > and you buttons for ordering at the bottom of this page. Be sure to select
        > the correct shipping option (USA or International) when you buy.
        >

        > There's a complete PDF manual for the Elf 2000 family, including the
        > Disk/UART/RTC and STG1861 boards here
        >

        > http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Downloads/Elf2k.pdf
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Bob Armstrong
        >
        > Spare Time Gizmos

      • Bob Armstrong
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 1, 2011
          >I do hope there is another run coming.

          I've added a "Join the waiting list" link to the web page. If we can get
          30-40 people signed up, I'll order more.

          Bob

        • Craig Ledbetter
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 1, 2011
            But I was one of the ones that asked for the initial order?

            I guess there were more who wanted them than requested?

            Drat!!!

            _____

            I've added a "Join the waiting list" link to the web page. If we can get
            30-40 people signed up, I'll order more.

            Bob

          • Eric Tchong
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 1, 2011
              Hey I was also on the list?

              I've added a "Join the waiting list" link to the web page. If we can get
              30-40 people signed up, I'll order more.

              Bob

            • awasson2001
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 1, 2011
                Yeah so was I but I was away when it all came together.

                On the bright side, wow! There's still lots of demand out there for this ancient (updated) little system. Good work Bob!

                Andrew

                --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Tchong" <serenata@...> wrote:

                > Hey I was also on the list?

              • awasson2001
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 1, 2011
                  Hi Bob,
                  I just added myself to the waiting list. I do have the STG ELF2000 and the STG1861 (oh and the EELF too) but I was after the Disk card so I figured it was worthwhile getting the partial kit anyway.

                  Andrew