Elf 2000 International Orders

  • Bob Armstrong
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2011
      This Google Checkout API is way harder than it needs to be, however I
      believe I have fixed the Google checkout so that international orders will
      be accepted now. If you were unsuccessful at ordering before, please try
      again.

      Bob

    • Paul Backhouse
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2011
        Yep, now working for me in UK.

        Paul.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
          Bob as soon I receive my new visa advantage care I will try if can place an
          order via Google Checkout.

          Eric Tchong