Re: [cosmacelf] QuestData Vol 1 Issue 5

  • Aurel Boisvert
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
      I have the same problem. I am using FoxIt reader.
      I downloaded the copy a while ago and the same problem shows up offline.

      --
      Aurel

    • whd_whd_whd
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
        I get an error of "The volume is damaged and cannot be repaired".

        I uploaded a version I have called:

        Questdata_Vol_1_Issue_5b.pdf

        re-uploaded version that is not corrupted

        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Marcel" <marcel.v.tongeren@...> wrote:

        > Hi there,
        >
        > I can't open Vol 1 issue 5 in the files area; does anyone have another copy?
        >
        > Cheers, Marcel.

      • Aurel Boisvert
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
          Thank you.