QuestData Vol 1 Issue 5

  • Marcel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
      Hi there,

      I can't open Vol 1 issue 5 in the files area; does anyone have another copy?

      Cheers, Marcel.
    • Aurel Boisvert
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
        I have the same problem. I am using FoxIt reader.
        I downloaded the copy a while ago and the same problem shows up offline.

        --
        Aurel

      • whd_whd_whd
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
          I get an error of "The volume is damaged and cannot be repaired".

          I uploaded a version I have called:

          Questdata_Vol_1_Issue_5b.pdf

          re-uploaded version that is not corrupted

          --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Marcel" <marcel.v.tongeren@...> wrote:

          > Hi there,
          >
          > I can't open Vol 1 issue 5 in the files area; does anyone have another copy?
          >
          > Cheers, Marcel.

        • Aurel Boisvert
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
            Thank you.