Emma 02 on facebook

  • Marcel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      Hi all,

      As it has been rather quiet here I though I let you know that I have put Emma 02 on facebook, :). I noticed the 1802 was already there.....

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Emma-02/142319852507619

      I will try to keep the wall updated on my current activities with Emma 02, for now I'm back working on a Linux version!

      Also if you are on facebook your are very welcome to indicate that you 'like' Emma 02.

      Cheers, Marcel.