New file uploaded to cosmacelf

  • cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 523 , Mar 9, 2011
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cosmacelf
      group.

      File : /QuestData Newsletters/Questdata_Vol_1_Issue_12.PDF
      Uploaded by : peter_ni6e <peter@...>
      Description : Replaces File with Missing Pages

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      peter_ni6e <peter@...>
      Message 523 of 523 , Jul 14 7:04 PM

        >>Didn't Intel COPYRIGHT their assembler mnemonics? So Zilog *had* to invent new
        ones for the same instructions?

        I think Intel copyrights everything...  but strange enough, they couldn't copyright their processors by numbers which is why they changed to Pentium when it came turn for the 80586 to emerge.

        Josh