New file uploaded to cosmacelf

  • cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 369 , Mar 9 4:55 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cosmacelf
      group.

      File : /QuestData Newsletters/Questdata_Vol_1_Issue_12.PDF
      Uploaded by : peter_ni6e <peter@...>
      Description : Replaces File with Missing Pages

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      peter_ni6e <peter@...>
    • ajparent1
      Message 369 of 369 , Feb 25
        Bill,

        Indeed it is.  I was wondering who was behind that.  Now I can tag the file.

        Allison