New file uploaded to cosmacelf

  • cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 541 , Mar 9, 2011
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cosmacelf
      group.

      File : /QuestData Newsletters/Questdata_Vol_1_Issue_12.PDF
      Uploaded by : peter_ni6e <peter@...>
      Description : Replaces File with Missing Pages

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      peter_ni6e <peter@...>
    • the-eagle@att.net
      Message 541 of 541 , Nov 17, 2017
        Well, it took awhile for the YAHOO forum to get it right. After trying a few more times, my file finally got posted correctly. The first few times, I put up with the forum giving me all kinds of errors during the upload process. I have check the file out and it all appears good to go.

        Chuck