Wanted - Cosmac video/keyboard board

  • sdinet@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      Anyone have a 44pin expansion board (video, keyboard or both?) for sale?
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2011
        I assume you mean the 44 pin expansion slot of the Quest Super Elf?

        My Elf II has one of those on an expansion card from Quest and it has been waiting for more than 30 years for something to put into it. Now I got hold of a Quest color graphics card (the Gremlin), but it was in very bad shape. All ICs were gone and it appears to have been heavily modified.

        Now I have all ICs I will need, but I must check the board and remove the modifications to get it to work again. ┬┤So this board will probably not be much fun for you and I actually want to see some color graphics from my Elf after all this time.

        But I can make a copy of the schematics and you could build one yourself then. Quest was so nice back then and also printed the PC board layout into the manual.