Re: [cosmacelf] Re: FPGA-Elf

  • J.C. Wren
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2010
      I always release my source under a personal "Do whatever the hell you like
      with it" license. I find all this Copyleft, GPL up, Berkely down, Creative
      Commons charmed, BSD strange stuff confusing as all get-out. Once I write
      it, I really don't care what anyone does with it. If they make a mint, and
      even if I had put some license on it, I still don't have the money to
      enforce it, and I sure can't look at every product that comes out to see if
      they incorporated any of my code.

      So, no, I have no opinion on that one. :)

      --jc

      If at first you don't succeed, call in an airstrike.