COS files?

  • Agustus Finknottle IV "Gussy"
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2010
      OK, probably a dumb question, but does anyone have the format specs for a COS file? What is it? I'm used to dealing with ASM, HEX, and BIN files.

      -J
    • Dave Ruske
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2010
        TinyELF on OS X uses the ".cos" extension to store a raw binary, so I suppose it'd be the same as a .bin file. So the program "SEQ IDL" would be 2 bytes long, 7B 00. There's no start address or anything else encoded in there.

        Dave