Re: hi all

  • awasson2001
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2010
      Hey Winston,
      That's pretty cool. I found a couple of your videos a short time ago but I hadn't seen the latest from April 17th. I've got a couple of Studio II's and always wanted to do the same thing with the rougher one of the two. Very cool.

      Cheers,
      Andrew

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, Winston Lowe <wel97459@...> wrote:

      > A little bit a go I modified RCA Studio 2 console, into a Cosmac Vip/ELF. Basicly the Studio 2 is a every simple cosmac micro computer. It has the 1861 gfx chip and a 1802 processor and 512 bytes of ram, it runs a version of chip8.
      > Heres some of my videos of it on youtube, enjoy.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENtUdh-AzOY
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYHrequLu-4
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE8tfA6or4A
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-C9o1XCpck
      >
      > comment on the videos.
      >
      > Winston Lowe
      > Eureka, CA USA

    • Winston Lowe
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2010
        I had to try making my own OS for it just for kicks. And I made my own assembly language was well, I code it in PHP and works really good maybe all post it up later.

        Winston Lowe