CDP1863 Data Sheet

  • ptodddecker
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2010
      Does anyone have a data sheet for the CDP1863 programmable frequency generator?

      I checked the file archives on this site, on www.cosmacelf.com, and a general google search.

      P. Todd
    • David G Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010
        Hi P. Todd,

        I have just uploaded a copy of the preliminary CDP1863 data sheet into the Files section in the DataSheet folder.
        File is called "cdp1863-datasheet.pdf" Sorry it is so large (3M) but I have very little experience of scanning. Hopefully it is helpful to you.

        Regards
        David Williams
        Does anyone have a data sheet for the CDP1863 programmable frequency generator?

        I checked the file archives on this site, on www.cosmacelf.com, and a general google search.

        P. Todd

      • robotdoctor
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010
          Speaking of old datasheets does anyone happen to have one for an SN74S731N chip? I know these were made by MMI but there may have been other manufacturers as well. Nothing in any of my databooks and I haven't found anything online. I'm trying to revive an old system that uses these chips and a datasheet would be extremely helpful in troubleshooting.

          Robert

          --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "David G Williams" <davidg.williams@...> wrote:

          > Hi P. Todd,
          >
          > I have just uploaded a copy of the preliminary CDP1863 data sheet into the Files section in the DataSheet folder.
          > File is called "cdp1863-datasheet.pdf" Sorry it is so large (3M) but I have very little experience of scanning. Hopefully it is helpful to you.
          >
          > Regards
          > David Williams

        • RentalWarning
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2010
            Will this do? This is a short-form description only scanned from the 1985 IC Master. It is labeled Monolithic Memories, Inc. (MMI):

            http://tek4.com/COSMAC-ELF/74S731.pdf

            I obtained this from Ingo Sangmeister, who as a WONDERFUL hobby provides his archived data sheets to anyone that asks! He provided this data sheet to me within an hour of asking! See his website:

            http://www.ic-ts-histo.de/index.htm

            Kevin

            --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "robotdoctor" <rdoerr@...> wrote:

            > Speaking of old datasheets does anyone happen to have one for an SN74S731N chip? I know these were made by MMI but there may have been other manufacturers as well. Nothing in any of my databooks and I haven't found anything online. I'm trying to revive an old system that uses these chips and a datasheet would be extremely helpful in troubleshooting.
            >
            > Robert

          • ptodddecker
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12, 2010
              Thank you, thank you! This is perfect. I'll be able to work one up with discreet components then perhaps a GAL.