Re: Getting 8TH going

  • thinkpast
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 6, 2009
      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, Charles Richmond <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

      > Hey, Lee! What's the status on the 8th source code type-in project???

      As Lee posted, several people contributed to entering the 8th source. The completed source and PRN listing is now part of the ZIP file Lee referenced on my Web site "membership" Web page:

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/memship/memship.html
      http://www.retrotechnology.com/memship/8th.zip

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 6, 2009

        thinkpast wrote:
        > As Lee posted, several people contributed to entering the 8th source. The completed source and PRN listing is now part of the ZIP file Lee referenced on my Web site "membership" Web page:
        > http://www.retrotechnology.com/memship/memship.html
        > http://www.retrotechnology.com/memship/8th.zip

        Thanks, Herb. Yes, I've been editing the 8TH source and emailing it to
        Herb as I progress. It's about half done at present (just over half the
        pages assemble correctly).

        It was very helpful to have people type in the old source from the PDF
        file. But, I didn't think ahead enough, so each person submitted it in a
        somewhat different format. I also have to edit the source anyway to
        assemble it with my Avocet XASM18 cross assembler.

        It's interesting. As I go through it, I spot little errors and things
        that could be done better, with the benefit of 30-odd years more experience.