RCA Development System??

  • etxmato
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2009
      Hi there,

      I managed to get a copy of the RCA BASIC, which as I now understand is most likely the 'base' for the Quest Super Basic, COMX Basic, Pecom Basic and Telmac Basic.....

      I also got a version working with BiosIo and one on ElfOs.

      But the original was according to Richard working with the RCA Development System for input, output, disk support etc. I would love to include support for this in my emulator but in that case need a copy of the code. Any format would do.....

      So does anyone have a copy of this? or anyone has anmore information on this?

      I suppose the code might have some copyrights on it in which case maybe we can see if we can get an approval to distribute it from the copyright holders. I managed for the Quest Super Basic so....

      Cheers, Marcel.
    • josephjohnblackburn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
        The VP-701 Manual says that Ron Cenkar was thanked for his support in developing VP-701 Floating Point BASIC...

        I've seen his name come up on other searches online, at least I think it's him...

        This was for the VIP, so I don't know if he did the BASIC for the Dev System, but could be worth checking it out.