Mike Riley"s Eagle files

  • tomscanlan@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
      Hi Guys,
      I been trying to download Mike Riley's Eagle ".sch & .brd" files for the elf expansion board. He lists them as Eagle PCB files, however when I click on the link they come down the line as ".HTML" and Eagle dosn't know about ".HTML". Can someone please tell me what stupid thing I'm doing wrong?
    • randy129
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2009
        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "tomscanlan@..." <tomscanlan@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys,
        > I been trying to download Mike Riley's Eagle ".sch & .brd" files
        > for the elf expansion board. He lists them as Eagle PCB files,
        > however when I click on the link they come down the line as
        > ".HTML" and Eagle dosn't know about ".HTML". Can someone
        > please tell me what stupid thing I'm doing wrong?

        Try "right clicking", and choose "save link as".

        Randy