Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Have any of you used the Mostek MK3870 CPU's in past proj...

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2009
      Steven Harbauer wrote:
      > I think we've pretty much figured out if you're will to run the copies it's
      > worth it to the person wanting to pay the postage...

      Yep. If you pay for the copies and postage (whether paper or scanning),
      I'll take it to Kinko's and get it done. From there, it's your business
      if you want to distribute them for free. I'm sure copyright issues are a
      moot point for a 25-year-old databook from an out-of-business company.

      --
      Ring the bells that still can ring
      Forget the perfect offering