Re: Anyone looking for some CDP1802ACE's?

  • sbirdasn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2009
      Comments inline...
      [snip]
      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "et3400" <et3400@...> wrote:
      > I'd be interested in getting two or three chips to build something,
      > Lee / et3400
      [/snip]

      How about some CDP1802BCDX's, date code 9045 (Harris)? They run full 5
      MHz @ 5V, ceramic package & have extended burn-in to ensure
      reliability. Want to send one into space? ;)

      I'll pretest them if you wish to make sure they work, but the ones I
      tried seemed just fine to me. They are new old stock, though a couple
      may have been out of the tube at one point to look at, based on a bent
      pin or two in one of my tubes of 1802B CPU's.

      [snip]
      > --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "wern1106" <wern1106@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I enquired not long ago about the availability of this device and
      > > received some useful replies.
      > > It is not a cheap device(for me at least), but I did some
      > investigating
      > > and found a source for 35 of these devices. They are available at $15
      > > including postage to the United States.
      [/snip]

      Is that each? If so, ouch!

      I'll sell small qty's-- 1-5 for say, $7 each, so qty three for less
      than $25 including shipping, properly insured, etc.

      Budget minded cost for singles would be <$10 delivered if I choose
      lowest postage method.

      No gouging on the shipping, exact mailing costs only, no BS.

      Contact me off list if anyone is interested.

      I'd rather that these extras go to good homes where they will live
      good lives in some ELF-like device munching clock cycles for a kindly
      master than get sold through flea-bay at exorbitant rates.

      Sbirdasn.