New file uploaded to cosmacelf

  • cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 378 , Jan 7, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cosmacelf
      group.

      File : /Memory ExpansionV2.jpg
      Uploaded by : aa3nm <aa3nm@...>
      Description : 32K RAM, 4K PROM Schematic

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      aa3nm <aa3nm@...>
    • Stateamuse
      Message 378 of 378 , Apr 6 8:00 PM
        I have Uploaded My new Biosio Ver 0.9.3 For use with Elfos 2.8, only minor
        changes with address conflicts.

        Still Waiting on some new programs, that use this.

        Thanks RIchard

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cosmacelf
        group.

        File : /ElfOS/BIOSIO93.zip
        Uploaded by : richardep20002000 <stateamuse@...>
        Description : UpDate For use with elfos 2.8

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        richardep20002000 <stateamuse@...>

        Questions? Check the FAQ at http://www.cosmacelf.com/forumfaq.html