1802 Emu 0.9.9y

  • Marcel van Tongeren
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Hi All,

      Sorry, if you read this message on the rcacosmac group as well; but I
      do know some people on this group showed some interest before so:

      I just release a new version of my emulator: 0.9.9y; as usual
      downloadable via: http://www.comxclub.hobby-site.com

      Changes compared to version 0.9.9x:

      General:
      - GUI restructured to fit linux
      - Some code restructured to run on linux
      - Possible to compile and run on linux (OpenSUSE), however I don't
      have an installable package as yet.
      If anyone has any experience with this; I can use some help!
      Also the linux version still has some problems in speed on larger
      screen emulation and possibly some bugs here and there.
      - Icons fixed

      COMX:
      - Fixed bug in changing COMX slot via debugger

      TMC 600:
      - CAPS state reset to original at exit

      Pecom:
      - Support added for Pecom 64

      Other:
      Something interesting in the COMX and PECOM that I noticed: These
      machines have a very similar BASIC, including similar bugs! Type
      in `65535' in either of them and they will both hang and the screen
      will get messed up! Also a similar bug exists in the Telmac 600,
      except without the screen getting messed up (the Telmac uses
      character ROM instead of RAM). I also managed to get a COMX basic
      game (Trainspotting) running on the PECOM with a few small changes.
      Last the COMX game: `Space Invaders' also exists on the Pecom and is
      called: `Osvajaci Svemira'; these games are not exactly the same but
      definitely based on the same code.

      Cheers, Marcel.