1802 Emu 0.9.9x

  • Marcel van Tongeren
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
      Hi All,

      I just release 0.9.9x of my emulator main improvement is 80 column card
      support for the COMX-35. Also did some small Elf and VIP improvements.
      For details see either forum on:
      http://www.comxclub.hobby-site.com/

      or change logs on:
      http://web.telia.com/~u38902722/

      Both also include links to the windows installation file.

      I also started working on a linux version, got the code compilable on
      openSUSE but it isn't working as yet. Maybe in 0.9.9y.....

      Cheers, Marcel.
    • James Tadlock
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
        Marcel: I downloaded the emulator. However I am seeing what looks like the same emulators on multiple sites across the web. emulator_relm.net has it, and google turns up a bunch of others. As far as I can tell www.comxclub.hobby-site.com has the most current. Is that the correct one or is there something newer somewhere else?

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
          Hi Jams,

          Yes the www.comxclub.hobby-site.com site is the 'official' and always
          latest version. I also always try to put release info on the COMX forum.

          Cheers, Marcel.