OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • Ray Jewhurst
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Hope this is ok to post here... You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at
      the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      Ray

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=956104&vt=10227439

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
      email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
      sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
      future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you,
      see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .