Re: CHIP-8/C and VIPER

  • Andrew Wasson
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 28, 2008
      Well now you've gone and done it : )

      I just did some digging around to see if I could come up with my
      VIP3301 terminal & power supply but they are in storage.

      They are only about 8 blocks away and put there 2 months ago so I know
      they are safe and sound. I'm in mid house renovation so everything
      fragile except for a Kim-1 and my STG ELF2K are safely stored away.
      I'll try and dig out the power supply and post a pin out. As I recall,
      the power supply is a 5 pin "din" type plug and as Sbirdasn mentioned
      probably less than an amp. I might even have a PDF somewhere of that
      manual.

      I've also got a Model VP611 terminal which is ASCII with a number pad
      on the right. It's absolutely mint and probably never used but I have
      no documentation on it and it appears to be powered through a 20 pin
      port on the back. Any info on this would be more than welcome. I'd
      like to hook this to one of my Elfs some day.

      Andrew