Re: [cosmacelf] MSI88/e Running the IDIOT/4 Monitor

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
      Bill Rowe wrote:
      > As of this morning I have the idiot/4 monitor running in the MSI/88e - can
      > you say woohoo!

      Congratulations! Can you document what you did so others can follow in
      your footsteps?

      Tiny BASIC would sure be strange running on that 16-character LED
      display! :-)
      --
      Ring the bells that still can ring
      Forget the perfect offering
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2008
        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Rowe" <bill_rowe@...> wrote:

        > As of this morning I have the idiot/4 monitor running in the
        > MSI/88e - can you say woohoo!

        Woohoo!!!

        I have a couple MSI/88e units that I bought way back, wanting
        to hack, but got side-tracked, and now they are 10,000 miles
        away, *but* when I get home, I look forward to building on
        what you learned to do some deep fiddling.

        Congrats for your success!

        -ethan
      • dfnr2
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 29, 2008
          You rock, Bill!! That's just too cool. I haven't checked in here in a
          while, but now I will have to check in more frequently, and probably
          even start re-exploring this beast (after you paved the way).

          Dave