CM6400 ROM Pinouts or Datasheet?

  • Bill Rowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Does anyone have pinout or datasheet information on this mask programmable
      ROM? I've googled and such but no joy.

      This is the ROM used in some variant of the MSI/88e. I'm able to read it
      well enough taken out of the circuit but I'm not confident enough about some
      of the control signals to adapt my eeprom (a 28C64).