Re: [cosmacelf] CDP1832E chips. Any use?

    Message 1 of 12 , May 20 3:01 PM
      Robert L. Doerr wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I was going through all my old parts and came across a tube
      > of CDP1832E chips. I read an older post on this group that
      > mentioned these are 512x8 ROM chips. Is there anyone here
      > that may be able to use them?
      >
      > I also came across quite a few Intel D2004-2 chips but can't
      > seem to find any data on those. Anyone know what those may
      > be and what they may go for?

      That's an odd one. Could it be a 2104? That was an early Intel dynamic
      RAM chip.

      --
      Ring the bells that still can ring
      Forget the perfect offering
      Message 2 of 12 , May 20 10:09 PM
        Hello,

        I found this for the Intel D2004 parts on American Microsemiconductor:

        Non-Volatile (NVRAMs) Static RAM, 512x8, 28 pin DIP, 250 ns access & write time.

        They're selling them for $54 (USD I assume) dollars a piece.

        Barry Sanders