Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Quest Cosmac ELF board Schematic?

  • James Tadlock
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 29, 2008
      I don't have the rest of the magazine, but I have the 6 Elf articles that were duly torn out and saved. A little weather beaten and my personal notes in the margins. My oh my how time flys.

      coolcash3030 <coolcash3030@...> wrote: It all depends on your starting point and what you're referring
      to...when the ELF was first on the cover of Pop Electronics I was the
      ripe old age of 14 (I am sorry I did not save those 2 issues!!!!) ...
      I am now the ripe young age of 45 and I have yet to build any ELF
      having tinkered with everything in between since then. You can say I
      am the 45-year-old ELF Virgin!!! LOL!

      Nevertheless I am glad to see classic technology revived!

      Chris

      --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "saturn5tony" <saturn5tony@...> wrote:

      > Look, if you built an ELF which is now 30+ YEARS!!! AGO then yes you
      > are an OLD TIMER!!! in terms of technology you are ancient. If you
      > just like the old stuff and are fairly young then NO you are not an
      > old timer. Boy are people so touchy about thier age......
      > Not me!
      >
      > --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, didio4@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Who are you calling an "Old Timer"?????
      > >
      > > Not me!
      > >

      > > In a message dated 3/25/2008 9:37:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > > saturn5tony@ writes:
      > >

      > > No, I'd love to see the schematic!! After all seeing the 1802 in a
      > > different configuration might be interesting. Who is gonna copy
      > and
      > > sell the thing anyways. Its only interesting to us old timers that
      > love
      > > to see how we did stuff 30 years ago.
      > >
      > > --- In _cosmacelf@yahoogroucosmac_
      > (mailto:cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com) ,
      > > "Gary Giles" <buzzgiles@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Would anyone have a problem if I were to post a schematic of a
      > Quest
      > > > Cosmac ELF board?
      > > >

      > > > 73 Gary, KF9CM
      > > >

      > > **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video
      > on AOL
      > > Home.
      > > (http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?
      > ncid=aolhom00030000000001)

    • rileym65
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 31, 2008
        As far is my stuff is concerned, feel free to copy it all you want so
        long as credit to what i have done is not removed, nor is any of my
        work used for profit without my permission, For personal use, copy it
        all you want.
        Mike