QUEST Super Elf Schematics

  • Steve Gemeny
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008
      Gents,

      Without wanting to open a large can or worms again, I suggest the
      following:
      The Quest material is all copyright protected. The group is rather
      well behaved about respecting copyright. The copyright claim is held
      by Paul Messenger, an occasional member of the group (at least a few
      years ago). It would be appropriate to seek Paul and secure his
      written permission before you publish anything from Quest Electronics.

      Just my observations as a fellow QUEST Super ELF ownerÂ…

      Enjoy,
      Steve
    • Gary Giles
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008