rc/ASM .prg to binary converter

  • geokwi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
      hi & greetings from Finland!

      Got interested in 1802 some time back, and had to make ELF clone and
      now a more complete 1802 system, RC1802. Some of my friends like one
      too, so I designed a PCB for it.
      I'm developing code using Mike Riley's Rc/ASM. I'm using a simple ROM
      emulator, which needs a binary image. So I made a small utility to
      convert .prg to .bin. In case anyone has similar need, get it from
      http://www.hobbylabs.org/tools.htm. It's very simple but does the job.
      Compiles at least under linux.
      RC1802 is also described there, http://www.hobbylabs.org/rc1802.htm.

      By the way in the late 70's a big portion (70%?) of hobby computers in
      Finland were Telmacs, which are simple 1802 systems. I'm trying to
      record something about those at hobbylabs.org, but today the pages are
      pretty much draft. Maybe some day...

      -Kisse
    • Bill Rowe