Tom Pittman/Tiny basic

  • Bill Rowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      A lot of us know of Tom Pittman via the "short course in 1802 programming" or Tiny Basic for the 1802 and other platforms. Idly googling for a TB implementation I could port to the arduino, I came across his web site http://www.ittybittycomputers.com/ . A couple of things people might find interesting: A page about Tiny Basic: http://www.ittybittycomputers.com/IttyBitty/TinyBasic/index.htm and an early video game: http://www.ittybittycomputers.com/Essays/Tennis.html

      Tom's engineering/hacker bent comes across strongly in all his writing. worth a look.