Re: Comx-35 Emulator Up and Running!

  • Marcel van Tongeren
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
      > Marcel,
      > I visited your site (I first found out about your emulator on
      > www.emu-france.com where they had an installer for download) and can
      > only say this .. WOW!!!.. I never knew that so much stuff existed
      for
      > the little obscure comx computer. Great work!
      >
      > Thank you for offering to share the source code for your emulator.
      I'm
      > one of those people who like to compile/build my own executable
      > whenever possible. If for nothing else but to know when I say to
      > myself "...now how is that done?" all I need to do is open the
      source
      > files and have a peek. I've learned perhaps 99% of what I know from
      > the generous support of people who have shared their work.
      >
      > You've really enhanced Mike's emulator. I'll be busy for a while
      > "playing" with all the goodies on your site. So, by the time I
      finish
      > you'll most likely be out of the beta stage and I'll have a chance
      > "peek" at the source code.
      >
      > Thanks again Mike and Marcel, Happy Retro-Elfing!

      Sure no problem, just a small correction it is not really my site. I
      have to give all credit for the site to Dennis Heijmans who put it
      all together. Sure the emulator code is mainly mine (and Mikes off
      course....). Also helped Dennis collecting all the stuff.

      I'm afraid most of the SW is in Dutch! If anyone has any other
      software or manuals, English or other please share it with us. Either
      post it to me, Dennis or drop a line on our forum
      (http://www.comxclub.hobby-site.com).

      Also still looking for some rom dumps of the 80 column card and
      thermo printer card, anyone?

      I have the 80 column emu code in basic shape but don't want to spend
      more time on it until I have the rom and can test it.

      Cheers, Marcel.