For Sale: RCA COSMAC 1802 VIP / VP-111

  • Hamilton Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260176150023
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260176150023>

      RCA VIP COSMAC 1802

      WORKING & COMPLETE WITH MANUALS

      Vintage 1978 - Just in time for it's 30th Anniversary
      You can own a truly rare classic computer.

      INCLUDES:

      Composite Video Interface (32/64 pixels) w/ Cable
      Cassette Tape I/O (100Byte/Sec) w/ Cables
      RCA CDP1802 COSMAC Processor
      2K RAM / 512Byte ROM
      16 Key Hex Keypad
      8bit I/O Expansion Slot
      Power Supply
      Plastic Cover

      MANUALS:
      USER MANUAL FOR THE CDP1802 COSMAC PROCESSOR
      COSMAC PROCESSOR PRODUCT GUIDE
      USERS GUIDE / INTRO TO VIP & CHIP-8 PROGRAMMING
      GAME MANUAL
      INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR VP-111
      BONUS CASSETTE TAPE OF PROGRAMS

      System still works like new. See the screen-shot where I tried to spell
      EBAY, but of course a hex keypad doesn't have a "Y" J. The
      system does work (make sure your read the manual), however I won't
      except returns due to the age of the system it is being sold AS-IS. If
      you buy this system please treat it with the tender loving care I have
      for 30 years