Re: TinyElf for OSX - nice job!

  • Dave Ruske
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 9:32 PM
      Thanks, Neal! I really like that viddots program; it looks like a
      sort of retro screensaver. I'm always glad to hear someone's having
      fun with TinyELF.

      It may be quite some time before another release, but for the time
      being I've placed your email and the accompanying ZIP file on the
      tinyelf.com home page. (I got rather a shock in doing so, too --- I
      hadn't updated that page in more than a year!)

      Thanks again. I'm sure others will enjoy and learn from your
      contribution.

      Dave