Elf/OS 0.2.8 for Elf 2k

  • rileym65
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
      For those who are interested, I have posted on my site the Elf2K
      version of the Elf/OS 0.2.8 Build 192 install package.
      Mike
    • Charlie Lee
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9 8:50 PM
        The BININST bug seems to be back with this build. My ElfOS filesystem
        is wiped out when I try installing the 0.2.8 utilities. The 0.2.6
        utilities install flawlessly on my 256meg memory card. VER reports
        that I have version 0.2.8 build 192 of the kernel.

        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, rileym65 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > For those who are interested, I have posted on my site the Elf2K
        > version of the Elf/OS 0.2.8 Build 192 install package.
        > Mike
      • rileym65
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10 8:01 AM
          I will take a look at the elf2k version of BININST, maybe it did not
          get the patch for it to work correctly.
          Mike

          --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Lee" <Raventail2@...> wrote:

          > The BININST bug seems to be back with this build. My ElfOS filesystem
          > is wiped out when I try installing the 0.2.8 utilities. The 0.2.6
          > utilities install flawlessly on my 256meg memory card. VER reports
          > that I have version 0.2.8 build 192 of the kernel.
          >
          > --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, rileym65 <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > For those who are interested, I have posted on my site the Elf2K
          > > version of the Elf/OS 0.2.8 Build 192 install package.
          > > Mike

        • rileym65
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10 2:29 PM
            Sure enough, the elf2k version of BININST did not have the patch to
            work with the newer kernel. I have fixed this and uploaded a new
            version of the elf2k ELF/OS 0.2.8 installation package. I am not sure
            which kernel version is in it, but it will be at least build 192.
            Mike