64 k netronics board

  • glendroger
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
      Did Netronics make a 64K board for the ELF? There is one advertized
      on eBay but it also mentions the S100 bus. I'm wondering if the board
      in questions is for the ELF.
      Thanks.
      Glen
    • Neil B Breeden II
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
        It sure looks like an S-100 card to me, further I believe the Elf was sold
        by Neutronics, not Netronics as mentioned in the listing.

        -Neil

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
          Glen,

          This board does indeed look like it's an S100 board
          (it has 100 edge fingers). This board will not work
          with the Elf II as it's expansion bus uses an 84 pin
          card edge connector. Netronics must have also been in
          the S100 business.

          Regards,

          -steve

          --- glendroger <groger@...> wrote:

          > Did Netronics make a 64K board for the ELF? There
          > is one advertized
          > on eBay but it also mentions the S100 bus. I'm
          > wondering if the board
          > in questions is for the ELF.
          > Thanks.
          > Glen

        • Steve Valin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
            Neil,

            Netronics is the correct company that made the Elf II.
            S100 was fairly popular back then and it would make
            sense to adapt the Elf memory board for S100 use.

            -steve

            --- Neil B Breeden II <nbreeden2@...> wrote:

            > It sure looks like an S-100 card to me, further I
            > believe the Elf was sold
            > by Neutronics, not Netronics as mentioned in the
            > listing.
            >
            > -Neil

            Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          • Neil B Breeden II
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2007
              Well, I stand corrected, I hit this site on the web first in my search
              (http://www.cdp1802.org/cdp1802.html) which states Neutronics , as this
              agreed with my old memory I stated it as fact. Searching Netronics I hits
              for Elf II as well, man, getting old sucks! J

              <mailto:nbreeden2%40comcast.net> > wrote:

              >> It sure looks like an S-100 card to me, further I
              >> believe the Elf was sold
              >> by Neutronics, not Netronics as mentioned in the
              >> listing.
              >> -Neil

              .

              <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=4662078/grpspId=1705566162/msgId
              =5316/stime=1183866369/nc1=3848519/nc2=3848568/nc3=3848578>