DM9368

  • glendroger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2007
      Anyone know where I can find one of these? I'm dusting off my old ELF
      and was having problems with the hex leds. I noticed that one of the
      "legs" was broken off the 9368 decoder. I can't find a source.
      Thanks.
    • effirlem
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
        --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, "glendroger" <groger@...> wrote:

        > Anyone know where I can find one of these? I'm dusting off my old ELF
        > and was having problems with the hex leds. I noticed that one of the
        > "legs" was broken off the 9368 decoder. I can't find a source.
        > Thanks.

        Try Unicorn Electronics. I purchased some from them about 6 months
        ago. Go to message #4988 for more information.
        Mel
      • Aurel Boisvert
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
          For those interested here is the link to Unicorn Electronics page for the
          DM9368.
          http://www.unicornelectronics.com/IC/9000.html

          Have a great day!/Bonne Journée!
          Aurel