Mikes Emulator

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2007
      hello All,

      I have Mikes newest emulator compiled for windows,

      If any one is interested in doing some testing, or useing it.

      email me direct Richard????1109??2000@cox???.net

      Remove the question marks from the address.

      been trying to email mike, but have had no luck.

      Richard
    • Ray Jewhurst
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2007
        I recieved the emulator but I keep getting an error of
        rsclib.dll could not be found. I am running win2k. Any
        suggestions?

        --

        "If the future's looking dark we're the ones who have to shine
        If there's no one in control we're the ones who draw the line
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2007
          You will need librcs.dll. The latest sources for this are available
          from my website, sorry I do not have a windows binary for the latest
          version of that library. But the person who compiled the emulator
          should have this binary as well. Just place this library in the same
          directory as the emulator binary and then it should run.
          Mike

          --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, Ray Jewhurst <daventhalas1@...> wrote:

          > I recieved the emulator but I keep getting an error of
          > rsclib.dll could not be found. I am running win2k. Any
          > suggestions?
          > --- Richard <stateamuse@...> wrote:
          >
          > > hello All,
          > >
          > > I have Mikes newest emulator compiled for windows,
          > >
          > > If any one is interested in doing some testing, or
          > > useing it.
          > >
          > > email me direct Richard????1109??2000@cox???.net
          > >
          > > Remove the question marks from the address.
          > >
          > > been trying to email mike, but have had no luck.
          > >
          > > Richard
          > >

          > --
          >
          > "If the future's looking dark we're the ones who have to shine
          > If there's no one in control we're the ones who draw the line
          > Though we live in trying times we're the ones who have to try
          > Though we know that time has wings we're the ones who have to fly!"
          -Rush "Everyday Glory"

        • Richard
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2007
            The Latest version of this dll, that I have is dated Dec 2004. I don't think
            it has changed.

            Richard

            > You will need librcs.dll. The latest sources for this are available
            > from my website, sorry I do not have a windows binary for the latest
            > version of that library. But the person who compiled the emulator
            > should have this binary as well. Just place this library in the same
            > directory as the emulator binary and then it should run.
            > Mike
            >
            > --- In cosmacelf@yahoogroups.com, Ray Jewhurst <daventhalas1@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I recieved the emulator but I keep getting an error of
            > > rsclib.dll could not be found. I am running win2k. Any
            > > suggestions?
            > > --- Richard <stateamuse@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > hello All,
            > > >
            > > > I have Mikes newest emulator compiled for windows,
            > > >
            > > > If any one is interested in doing some testing, or
            > > > useing it.
            > > >
            > > > email me direct Richard????1109??2000@cox???.net
            > > >
            > > > Remove the question marks from the address.
            > > >
            > > > been trying to email mike, but have had no luck.
            > > >
            > > > Richard
            > > >

            > > --
            > >
            > > "If the future's looking dark we're the ones who have to shine
            > > If there's no one in control we're the ones who draw the line
            > > Though we live in trying times we're the ones who have to try
            > > Though we know that time has wings we're the ones who have to fly!"
            > -Rush "Everyday Glory"

          • Richard
            Message 5 of 6 , May 9, 2007
              Hello All,

              Correction, The dll has also changed,
              I am sending a new compile, to ones that requested the elf.exe
              and also a set to Mike to post to his site.
              If it will go though.
              Mike let me know if you don't receive it.

              Richard

              > The Latest version of this dll, that I have is dated Dec 2004. I don't
              think
              > it has changed.
              >
              > Richard

            • rileym65
              Message 6 of 6 , May 10, 2007
                Thanks Richard for supplying that!!!! I have posted this on my
                website for anybody else who would like it.
                Mike