Ebay 1802's

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007
      Ebay auction 130085446841:

      "This auction is for a lot (approx 63 pieces) of New Old Stock Rare
      CDP1802 RCA COSMAC CPUs....

      The exact version of CPU provided in this auction may vary. We have the
      CE, AE, E, and CEX versions that may be shipped with this auction."

      The auction ends in 4 days plus. Currently one bid at $30 plus $9 shipping.

      Hope we don't bid against each other.
      --
      Ring the bells that still can ring
      Forget the perfect offering
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007
        I saw that one last night as well.
        The same person has 6502's, 6800's and 6809's in quantity.

        I've got more 1802's than I need so I'm out but good luck Lee.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007
          Andrew Wasson wrote:
          > I saw that one last night as well.
          > The same person has 6502's, 6800's and 6809's in quantity.
          >
          > I've got more 1802's than I need so I'm out but good luck Lee.

          I'm not bidding, as I already have plenty. I was just hinting that we
          don't want to all make a "bum's rush" on them, and so drive the price up
          between us.
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007
            Good point Lee.
            I've noted that there isn't as much demand for 1802's as there have
            been in the past. Someone was selling rails of 10 1802ACE's for $19.00
            and nobody was buying.

            > Andrew Wasson wrote:
            > > I saw that one last night as well.
            > > The same person has 6502's, 6800's and 6809's in quantity.
            > >
            > > I've got more 1802's than I need so I'm out but good luck Lee.
            >
            > I'm not bidding, as I already have plenty. I was just hinting that we
            > don't want to all make a "bum's rush" on them, and so drive the
            price up
            > between us.
            > --
            > Ring the bells that still can ring
            > Forget the perfect offering
            > There is a crack in everything
            > That's how the light gets in -- Leonard Cohen
            > --
            > Lee A. Hart, 814 8th Ave N, Sartell MN 56377, leeahart_at_earthlink.net

          • Jim RabidWolf
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007
              I could use a spare - but I don't know what I'd do with that many -

              Jim RabidWolf
              Uncle Rabid ( http://www.unclerabid.com )
              We Repair Electronic Speed Controllers
              For Asian Mini Lathes and Mini Mills