Stuff to give away you pay shipping

  • bongobbongo
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2007
      original cosmac vip system
      manuals -
      games
      programs
      ext memory board
      tiny basic board
      4k memory card
      ipso facto (canadian usergroup bulletins)
      ascii keyboard (not sure of functionality)
      original packaging

      YOU pay shipping only do not want to simply throw away.

      email if interest to lance@...
    • Jim RabidWolf
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2007
        So how much is the shipping? I am interested, I dug out my old COSMAC stuff
        when I found my Elf in a storage locker I finally cleaned out and the bug
        hit me again.

        Jim RabidWolf Hickinbotham (Uncle Rabid)
        Uncle Rabid ( http://www.unclerabid.com )
        We Repair Electronic Speed Controllers
        For Asian Mini Lathes and Mini Mills
        "Just Crazy Enough To Get the Job Done"

        > ipso facto (canadian usergroup bulletins)
        > ascii keyboard (not sure of functionality)
        > original packaging
        >

        > YOU pay shipping only do not want to simply throw away.
        >
        > email if interest to lance@...

        > Visit the COSMAC ELF website at http://www.cosmacelf.com
        > Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities.
        Links

      • mailbox@boisvert.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
          Thanks for your reply.
          I am located in Pickering, Ontario
          I retired in 1992 and I once built the Cosmac Elf that appeared in Popular Electronics. I would like to get a chance to play with a Cosmac Vip.

          Aurel

        • bongobbongo
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
            Thank you all for the inquiries...
            I have enough interest and am now in the decision process...
            I do not want to incur exspence or inconvenience...so this will weigh
            on my decision...
          • Mack Spencer
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
              tell me what you need moneywise.. for the stuff.. I will incur all expences.... if you want to just drop off the stuff to one of the package stores and let them box it up and ship I will pay all expences for that too.. Regards... Mike