a new 1802 key pad photo...

  • Al W,
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
      I'm never sure what to leave on the photo section when the copyright "venom" is flowing
      but here are a couple views of my leisure-time microcomputer systems. They are in the
      folder "Al's Cosmac Stuff". Look at the second picture of the Cosmac system to see how I
      grafted a real VIP keypad into my own version of the Elf. I do enjoy using it.

      These photo's have been posted briefly in the past but if anyone is offended by them
      please contact me by e-mail instead of crapping up the e-mail boxes of hundreds of
      others on this very nice Elf group who really don't want to read sandbox traffic.

      :o)

      al winfrey
    • randy129
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
        --- "Al W," <wa9hsl@...> wrote:

        > Look at the second picture of the Cosmac system to see how
        > I grafted a real VIP keypad into my own version of the Elf.

        Wow! Nice job on that front panel!!!

        I'll bet all those LED's look pretty cool when it's running. :-)

        --Randy
      • Steve Valin
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
          Al,

          Looks great! Very professional looking ELF! I like
          the collection. I wish I had picked up an IMSAI when
          they were cheap. I cant justify that kind of money on
          one now...

          -steve

          --- "Al W," <wa9hsl@...> wrote:

          > I'm never sure what to leave on the photo section
          > when the copyright "venom" is flowing
          > but here are a couple views of my leisure-time
          > microcomputer systems. They are in the
          > folder "Al's Cosmac Stuff". Look at the second
          > picture of the Cosmac system to see how I
          > grafted a real VIP keypad into my own version of the
          > Elf. I do enjoy using it.
          >
          > These photo's have been posted briefly in the past
          > but if anyone is offended by them
          > please contact me by e-mail instead of crapping up
          > the e-mail boxes of hundreds of
          > others on this very nice Elf group who really don't
          > want to read sandbox traffic.
          >
          > :o)
          >
          > al winfrey

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate