Re: unmodified Tiny Basic ?

  • Al Winfrey
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2006
      Lee,

      I think that I have that manual by RCA still packed away somewhere but I had forgotten
      about the interepreter hex listing. We moved to a different location about a year ago and
      some things are still in boxes. Some of the bulkiest computer stuff went out the door but I
      made it a point to keep the 1802 stuff.

      Thanks for the information Lee! :o)

      al