Cidelsa Emulator

  • rileym65
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      If anybody is interested, I have a modified version of my emulator
      that can run cidelsa (old spanish arcade machine). The machine was
      designed around the cdp1802 and then the cdp1869/1870 for the
      graphics. Currently I have tested it with the altair rom, and can
      play the game without any issues. if you would like this emulator,
      contact me directly. Note: I will not provide any game roms for it,
      only the emulator.
      Mike