Re: [cosmacelf] Re: Looking for Cinch Jones plugs

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      Andrew Wasson wrote:
      > We are looking for:
      > P-2410-AB (Male 10 pin socket with angle bracket for chassis mount)
      > S-2410-AB (Female 10 pin socket with angle bracket for chassis mount)
      > P-2410-CCT (Male 10 pin socket for cable)
      > S-2410-CCT (Female 10 pin socket for cable)
      >
      > We're looking for 4 of each.

      OK, here is what I have. Will any of these work for you? I don't have
      part numbers, but some are 2x5 (i.e. 10 pins in 2 rows of 5 each). Keep
      in mind that Cinch-Jones plugs are modular; you can saw large ones down
      to make smaller ones, put smaller ones together to make larger ones, and
      exchange chassis mount and cable mount hardware freely.

      The 5amp Cinch-Jones connectors look like half-size versions of standard
      120vac 15amp plugs and receptacles. In the smaller 5amp size I have:

      1 cable mount female, 2 pins
      2 cable mount male, 2 pins
      2 chassis mount male, 2x3 pins
      1 cable mount housing for above
      2 chassis mount 2x5 male
      1 chassis mount male, 2x5 pins, used
      2 cable mount male, 3x4 pins
      2 chassis mount female, 3x6 pins
      1 chassis mount female, 3x8 pins

      The 15amp Cinch-Jones plug has the same size blades and on the same
      centers as standard 120vac 15amp plugs and receptacles. In the larger
      15amp size I have:

      1 cable mount female, 2 pins, used
      1 chassis mount male, 2x2 pin
      2 cable mount male, 2x2 pin