Re: Looking for Cinch Jones plugs

  • Andrew Wasson
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2006

      > I have a few in my junk box, both male and female. What sizes do you
      > need? I don't have any catalogs that identify them by number, but I
      have
      > versions with 2 to 10 pins.
      > --
      > Ring the bells that still can ring
      > Forget the perfect offering
      > There is a crack in everything
      > That's how the light gets in -- Leonard Cohen
      > --
      > Lee A. Hart, 814 8th Ave N, Sartell MN 56377, leeahart_at_earthlink.net

      Hi Lee,
      Thanks for the reply.

      We are looking for:
      P-2410-AB (Male 10 pin socket with angle bracket for chassis mount)
      S-2410-AB (Female 10 pin socket with angle bracket for chassis mount)
      P-2410-CCT (Male 10 pin socket for cable)
      S-2410-CCT (Female 10 pin socket for cable)

      We're looking for 4 of each.

      If you have any and are willing to sell them, I'd certainly appreciate
      it. Some of this series are available but we can't get a complete set.

      If you don't have them that's ok, I can get the full 2408 series from
      Allied and they will do just fine.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        Andrew Wasson wrote:
        > We are looking for:
        > P-2410-AB (Male 10 pin socket with angle bracket for chassis mount)
        > S-2410-AB (Female 10 pin socket with angle bracket for chassis mount)
        > P-2410-CCT (Male 10 pin socket for cable)
        > S-2410-CCT (Female 10 pin socket for cable)
        >
        > We're looking for 4 of each.

        OK, here is what I have. Will any of these work for you? I don't have
        part numbers, but some are 2x5 (i.e. 10 pins in 2 rows of 5 each). Keep
        in mind that Cinch-Jones plugs are modular; you can saw large ones down
        to make smaller ones, put smaller ones together to make larger ones, and
        exchange chassis mount and cable mount hardware freely.

        The 5amp Cinch-Jones connectors look like half-size versions of standard
        120vac 15amp plugs and receptacles. In the smaller 5amp size I have:

        1 cable mount female, 2 pins
        2 cable mount male, 2 pins
        2 chassis mount male, 2x3 pins
        1 cable mount housing for above
        2 chassis mount 2x5 male
        1 chassis mount male, 2x5 pins, used
        2 cable mount male, 3x4 pins
        2 chassis mount female, 3x6 pins
        1 chassis mount female, 3x8 pins

        The 15amp Cinch-Jones plug has the same size blades and on the same
        centers as standard 120vac 15amp plugs and receptacles. In the larger
        15amp size I have:

        1 cable mount female, 2 pins, used
        1 chassis mount male, 2x2 pin
        2 cable mount male, 2x2 pin