MARCH -- a vintage computer user group!

  • Evan Koblentz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      Hi all,

      Anyone here from the mid-atlantic or northeast U.S.? If so, then
      please check out MARCH. We're the Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing
      Hobbyists, a non-profit user group, with 125+ members from Boston to
      Pittsburgh to D.C. and everywhere between. We host the VCF East and
      we're building a computer museum in New Jersey. Our own Yahoo group
      address is:

      - Evan Koblentz, co-foudner & president